Terms and conditionsThe User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.coreiot.fi.
- The term CoreIoT shall mean CoreIoT Technologies Ltd.. and the term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website coreiot.fi(Site)
- The Site is owned by CoreIoT Technologies Ltd. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of CoreIoT Technologies Ltd. including all the text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
- The trademarks displayed on this Site are proprietary to CoreIoT Technologies Ltd. or other third parties.
- The availability of the products described on this Site and the product descriptions are not guaranteed. Some of the solutions and technology presented in this Site are based on standards that are evolving and CoreIoT Technologies Ltd. cannot be held responsible for the actual future availability of any of the solutions in the form presented here. Contact usfor more information.
- No material from this Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted, or distributed in any form without prior written permission from CoreIot technologies Ltd. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. CoreIoT technologies Ltd. disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of such information.
- CoreIoT technologies Ltd. shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- CoreIoT technologies Ltd. makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.